Creative Beginnings Child Care Center
Welcome to Hildebrandt Learning Centers at St. Joseph Medical Center Creative Beginnings!
We are open to the community and have immediate openings for children ages 6 weeks of age through kindergarten.
Call today to schedule your personal tour (610) 375-9080
St. Joseph Medical Center Creative Beginnings:
is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- has been designated with a STAR 4 rating by the Pennsylvania Keystone STARS Program
- is conveniently located on PA 183, Bernville Rd, less than one mile from St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- features a safe, secure, welcoming family friendly entry space
- has spacious age appropriate playgrounds
- utilizes a curriculum that supports academic learning to enhance school readiness
- provides meals developed in conjunction with the HLC’s registered dietitian which are included in the center’s tuition for children all children (including formula)
History: We have been partnered with St Joseph Medical Center since 1991. In 2006, the child care center moved to a brand new, larger facility just off Bernville Road to continue to meet the needs of those working in the medical center while also having additional space to meet the needs of the community.
Online Inquiry | Pre-Registration: This center allows families to pre-register their child(ren) online. If you are interested in pre-registering your child(ren) or obtaining more information about our program, please click here. After completing the online Inquiry | Pre-Registration form, a center representative will contact you.